Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Food Review: Mumbai Masti Juice Centre (MMJC)

How many times does it happen that you are hungry but just want to have something different, something Mumbai style. By Mumbai style I mean those sandwiches, juices and other stuff you got back home. All those people who have been to Mumbai will relate to this. If you ever had that craving and didn't know where to go, well Mumbai Masti Juice Centre (MMJC) is the answer to your cravings.

My order (during my first visit) consisted of Mozarella Sticks, Mushroom Mozarella Cheese Pizza, Veg. Paneer Cheese Grill and Pomegranate Juice. 

Mozarella Sticks
As I dug into the Mozarella Cheese Sticks, I was sure I was in for a treat. The ooziness of the Cheese and the crispiness of the Cheese sticks was an amazing combination. You would have tried such cheese sticks at a number of places but I can promise you that the dip served at MMJC, gives a totally different experience.

Mushroom Mozarella Cheese Pizza
Next on was Mushroom Mozarella Cheese Pizza. The amount of cheese used on this Pizza ensures that it does not fall under the category of a healthy option but its taste might just help you reduce your guilt. Having tried Italian style pizzas and American style pizzas, I can say that Indian style pizzas might not impress everyone but are worth a try. The Mushroom used in the Pizza, is fresh and tastes good.

Veg. Paneer Cheese Grill 
Veg. Paneer Cheese Grill was probably the best thing I ordered from MMJC. I must say that the grill sandwich is delicious. Fresh veggies used, a crisp bread and oozy cheese means that you are in for a treat.  This sandwich gets a thumbs up from my side.

Pomegranate Juice
Who doesn't enjoy a glass of fresh juice every now and then? MMJC does have some good range of fresh juices. Pomegranate, Sugar Cane (my personal favourite), Watermelon, Orange, Carrot are a few from the list of fresh juices MMJC has to offer. The Pomegranate juice I tried on this instance was good but not the best I have had. I think the season must be kept in mind when ordering a juice.

Overall MMJC is worth a try for its sandwiches and Sugar Cane juice. A place you can visit when you want to grab a bite and are looking for a place that is not sophisticated.

Bill (for 2):
1 Mozarella Sticks                                AED 12
1 Mushroom Mozarella Cheese Pizza     AED 18
1 Veg. Paneer Cheese Grill                    AED 12
2 Pomegranate Juices                           AED 30
Total                                                   AED 72  

Details:
Food Joint    Mumbai Masti Juice Centre

No comments:

Post a Comment